On January 23, 1999, Pope John Paul II concelebrated Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe with 500 Bishops and 5000 priests. He delivered to them his Apostolic Exhortation, The Church in America, which is a summary of the Bishops’ Synod and the blueprint for our Church for the third millennium. This was perhaps the most significant event in the history of America since Our Lady’s visit there in 1531!
The Holy Father preached at his Homily and said, “May the Continent of Hope also be the Continent of Life! This is our cry: life with dignity for all! The time has come to banish once and for all from the Continent every attack against life. Holy Virgin of Guadalupe, Queen of Peace, save the nations and peoples of this Continent!”
See and hear from Guadalupe Experts and the Pope:
Fr. Frank Pavone, Director of Priests for Life; Dr. Warren Carroll, historian; Fr. Christopher Rengers and Brother Francis Kalvelage, authors; Dr. John Bruchalski, pro-life doctor; Marty Rotella, musician; Msgr. Carlos Warnholz, Archpriest Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Dan Lynch, Guardian of the Missionary Image.
• The Aztec Culture of Death
• The Conquest of Cones
• Apparitions, Miracles, Conversions and the End of Human Sacrifice
• The Missionary Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Signs, Wonders, Conversions and the End of Abortion
• The Culture of Life with Testimonies of Mothers Saved from Abortion
• The Pope and the Mother of Hope
72 minutes. Color