|Doctors of Deceit and the AIDS Epidemic
Regular Price $10.00
Doctors of Deceit and the AIDS Epidemic
In this book you’ll discover:
- that the Centers for Disease Control ordered AIDS researchers not to notify the contacts of AIDS patients that they had been exposed to the AIDS virus.
- that CDC officials gave approval to CDC employees to give incorrect and misleading information under oath to a federal administrative law judge.
- that the chief sex educator for Florida’s Dade County AIDS division, who was supposed to be teaching students how to protect themselves from AIDS, continued to participate in anal sex in public places until he eventually died of AIDS.
- that even if a cure or vaccine were ever found for AIDS, the mere existence of a cure or a vaccine does not guarantee that the disease will be either controlled or eradicated.
- that the Centers for Disease Control and the Public Health authorities have admitted that they have the capability of controlling the AIDS epidemic, but have chosen not to for political reasons.
- that syphilis has been transmitted through intact skin and former Surgeon General Koop has said that “AIDS will probably be transmitted in the same manner as...syphilis”
- that officials of the Centers for Disease Control obstructed the investigation of possible mosquito transmission in Belle Glade, Florida, a swamp area where there were almost three times as many AIDS cases as anywhere else in the U.S.
Gus G. Sermos, former Public Health Advisor and AIDS Researcher at the Centers for Disease Control, explains in this book that the “negligence, incompetence, arrogance and complete lack of leadership” in the AIDS epidemic by the Public Health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control have caused the American citizens to become nothing more than “unconsenting guinea pigs” in an epidemic that may become the worst the world has ever known.
2012 COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED