| Home - Latest News | Introduction | Bayside Prophecies | Directives from Heaven | Shopping Cart | Testimonies | Veronica Lueken | Miraculous Photos | Bible | Radio Program |
These Last Days News - January 19, 2017
"The Eternal Father has given mankind a set of rules, and in discipline they must be obeyed. It behooves Me to say that My heart is torn by the actions, the despicable actions, of My clergy. I unite, as your God, man and woman into the holy state of matrimony. And what I have bound together no man must place asunder. And what do I see but broken homes, marriages dissolved through annulments! It has scandalized your nation, and it is scandalizing the world. Woe to the teachers and leaders who scandalize the sheep!" - Jesus, May 3, 1978
"I see that the high priests of the House of God have
become soft in their ways. They cater to their bodies and do not wish to
sacrifice and make penance. There will be no easy road to the Kingdom. They will
get down on their knees, and they will starve their worldly bodies until they
rid themselves of the demons within them.
"Unless you listen now to my words of caution, you will fall into the trap that is being set for you. The enemy is within the House of God. He will seek to remove your Vicar from among you, and when he does he will place a man of dark secrets upon the Seat of Peter!" - St. Thomas Aquinas, August 21, 1972
“Rome will lose the faith and will become the seat of Antichrist.” – Our Lady of La Salette, September 19, 1846
"Without the number of prayers needed to balance the scale and acts of reparation from the children of earth, there will be placed upon the Seat of Peter one who will put and place souls and the House of God into deep darkness." - Our Lady, March 18, 1974
The above Messages from Our Lady were given to Veronica Lueken at Bayside, New York. Read more
LifeSiteNews.com reported on January 18, 2017:
by Pete Baklinski
Three Eastern European bishops are urging the world’s faithful Catholics to join them in a "spiritual crusade" for Pope Francis. The bishops are calling on the faithful to pray for the Pope every day until he “revoke[s] in an unequivocal manner” pastoral guidelines created by erring bishops that allow Catholics living in the mortal sin of adultery to receive Holy Communion.
“As successors of the Apostles, we are also moved by the obligation of raising our voices when the most sacred things of the Church and the matter of eternal salvation of souls are in question,” the three bishops state in their “Appeal to prayer” released January 18.
The three bishops, all from Kazakhstan, are Tomash Peta, Metropolitan Archbishop of the archdiocese of Saint Mary in Astana, Jan Pawel Lenga, Archbishop-Bishop emeritus of Karaganda, and Athanasius Schneider, Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Saint Mary in Astana.
In their 3,000 word letter, the bishops lay out the abuses that have arisen in various dioceses around the world after the publication of the pope’s controversial Exhortation on marriage and the family Amoris Laetitia in April last year.
The Exhortation has been criticized by Cardinals, bishops, lay-theologians, and Catholic faithful for its ambiguity on the indissolubility of marriage, on the proper disposition to receive Communion, and on the role of conscience in making legitimate moral decisions. These ambiguities have provided liberal prelates with enough wiggle-room to allow civilly-divorced-and-remarried Catholics to receive Communion, as in the cases of San Diego Bishop Robert McElroy and the bishops of Malta.
But the three Kazakhstan bishops make it clear in their letter that the Sixthe Commandment given by God forbidding adultery cannot be lifted under any circumstances. Pastors who approve of an adulterous union and allow such a couple to receive Communion are complicit in a “continual offense against the sacramental bond of marriage, the nuptial bond between Christ and the Church and the nuptial bond between Christ and the individual soul who receives his Eucharistic Body,” they write.
“The previously mentioned pastoral guidelines contradict the universal tradition of the Catholic Church, which by means of an uninterrupted Petrine Ministry of the Sovereign Pontiffs has always been faithfully kept, without any shadow of doubt or of ambiguity, either in its doctrine or its praxis, in that which concerns the indissolubility of marriage,” they state.
There is no case where the commands of God regarding marriage can be dispensed, they write, adding that each Catholic is bound to follow the will of God, as expressed by his commandments, including his commandment against adultery which safeguards the indissolubility of marriage.
Failure to follow God’s will as expressed by his commands carries the penalty of hell, the bishops write.
“It is rather the case of an obligation which God himself has unequivocally commanded [regarding fidelity within marriage, even a damaged one], the non-observance of which, in accordance with his Word, carries the penalty of eternal damnation. To say to the faithful the contrary would seem to signify misleading them or encouraging them to disobey the will of God, and in such [a] way endangering their eternal salvation.”
Combatting the idea arising from liberal prelates that adultery can somehow be overlooked through the lens of “mercy” or through a process of “pastoral accompaniment,” the bishops state clearly that the “sexual act outside of a valid marriage, and in particular adultery, is always objectively gravely sinful and no circumstance and no reason can render it admissible or pleasing in the sight of God.”
“A practice which permits to those who have a civil divorce, the so called ‘remarried,’ to receive the sacraments of Penance and the Eucharist, notwithstanding their intention to continue to violate the Sixth Commandment and their sacramental bond of matrimony in the future, would be contrary to Divine truth and alien to the perennial sense of the Catholic Church,” they write.
Such a practice “would be for every rational and sensible person an evident rupture with the perennial and Apostolic practice of the Church and would therefore not represent a development in continuity,” they add.
The bishops do not leave the violators of God’s laws out in the cold, but put forward a vision of “mercy” and “accompaniment” which involves a change of heart and conversion of the sinner.
They write that an “authentic accompaniment” of those in grave sin “cannot fail to announce to such people, in all charity, the complete will of God, in such a way that they repent wholeheartedly of their sinful actions.”
If the Church is to remain faithful to Christ and his word, then divorce along with new adulterous unions can never be accepted or tolerated.
“The pastoral praxis of the Church concerning Marriage and the sacrament of the Eucharist has such an importance and such decisive consequences for the faith and the life of the faithful, that the Church, in order to remain faithful to the revealed Word of God, must avoid in this matter any shadow of doubt and confusion,” they write. The “widespread plague of divorce within the life of the Church” is a very real danger, they add, that has unfortunately been “implicitly legitimized by the mentioned norms and applications of the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris laetitia.”
The three bishops urge faithful Catholics to pray every day the following ancient prayer of the Church — or a rosary — that Pope Francis “may revoke in an unequivocal manner the aforementioned pastoral guidelines” that have departed from Catholic teaching on marriage and the sacraments:
Let us pray for Francis, our Pontiff: May the Lord protect him, and give him life, and make him blessed on earth, and not deliver him unto his enemies. You are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.
“We have to make this a spiritual crusade,” Bishop Schneider told LifeSiteNews.
The plea of the three bishops comes two months after four Cardinals went public with their five yes-or-no questions (Dubia) asking Pope Francis if his Exhortation conforms to Catholic moral teaching on marriage, the sacraments, and conscience. The Cardinals have indicated a possible “formal correction” of the document sometime this year if the Pope continues to ignore their questions.
Appeal to prayer: That Pope Francis may confirm the unchanging praxis of the Church with regard to the truth of the indissolubility of marriage.
Following the publication of the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris laetitia, in some particular churches there were published norms for its application and interpretations whereby the divorced who have attempted civil marriage with a new partner, notwithstanding the sacramental bond by which they are joined to their legitimate spouse, are admitted to the sacraments of Penance and the Eucharist without fulfilling the duty, established by God, of ceasing to violate the bond of their existing sacramental marriage.
Cohabitation more uxorio with a person who is not one's legitimate spouse represents, at the same time, an offense to the Covenant of Salvation, of which sacramental marriage is a sign (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2384), and an offense to the nuptial character of the Eucharistic mystery itself. Pope Benedict XVI revealed such a correlation when he wrote: "The Eucharist inexhaustibly strengthens the indissoluble unity and love of every Christian marriage. By the power of the sacrament, the marriage bond is intrinsically linked to the Eucharistic unity of Christ the Bridegroom and his Bride, the Church (cf. Eph. 5:31-32)" (Apostolic Exhortation Sacramentum caritatis, 27).
Pastors of the Church who tolerate or authorize, even in individual or exceptional cases, the reception of the sacrament of the Eucharist by the divorced and so-called "remarried,” without their being clothed in the "wedding garment," despite the fact that God himself has prescribed it in Sacred Scripture (cf. Matt. 22:11 and 1 Cor. 11:28-29) as the necessary requirement for worthy participation in the nuptial Eucharistic supper, such pastors are complicit in this way with a continual offense against the sacramental bond of marriage, the nuptial bond between Christ and the Church and the nuptial bond between Christ and the individual soul who receives his Eucharistic Body.
Several particular Churches have issued or recommended pastoral guidelines with this or a similar formulation: "If then this choice [of living in continence] is difficult to practice for the stability of the couple, Amoris laetitia does not exclude the possibility of access to Penance and the Eucharist. That signifies something of an openness, as in the case where there is a moral certainty that the first marriage was null, but there are not the necessary proofs for demonstrating such in the judicial process. Therefore, there is no reason why the confessor, at a certain point, in his own conscience, after much prayer and reflection, should not assume the responsibility before God and the penitent asking that the sacraments be received in a discreet manner."
The previously mentioned pastoral guidelines contradict the universal tradition of the Catholic Church, which by means of an uninterrupted Petrine Ministry of the Sovereign Pontiffs has always been faithfully kept, without any shadow of doubt or of ambiguity, either in its doctrine or its praxis, in that which concerns the indissolubility of marriage.
The norms mentioned and pastoral guidelines contradict moreover in practice the following truths and doctrines that the Catholic Church has continually taught as being sure:
- The observance of the Ten Commandments of God, and in particular the Sixth Commandment, binds every human person, without exception, always and in every situation. In this matter, one cannot admit individual or exceptional cases or speak of a fuller ideal. St Thomas Aquinas says: "The precepts of the Decalogue embody the intention of the legislator, that is God. Therefore, the precepts of the Decalogue permit no dispensation" (Summa theol. 1-2, q.100, a.8c).
- The moral and practical demands, which derive from the Ten Commandments of God, and in particular from the indissolubility of marriage, are not simple norms or positive laws of the Church, but an expression of the holy will of God. Consequently, one cannot speak in this respect of the primacy of the person over the norm or the law, but one must rather speak of the primacy of the will of God over the will of the sinful human person, in such a way that this person is saved, by fulfilling the will of God with the help of his grace.
- To believe in the indissolubility of marriage and to contradict it by one's own actions while at the same time considering oneself even being free from grave sin and calming one's conscience by trusting in God's mercy alone, represents a self-deception against which Tertullian, a witness to the faith and practice of the Church of the first centuries warned: "Some say that for God it is sufficient that one accepts his will in one's heart and soul, even if one's actions do not correspond to this: in this manner they think themselves able to sin while maintaining the integrity of the principle of faith and fear of God: in this way, it is absolutely the same as if one attempted to maintain the principle of chastity, while violating and breaking the holiness and integrity of the matrimonial bond" (Tertullian, De poenitentia 5,10).
- The observance of the Commandments of God and in particular of the indissolubility of marriage cannot be presented as a fuller expression of an ideal towards which one should strive in accordance with the criterion of the good which is possible or achievable. It is rather the case of an obligation which God himself has unequivocally commanded, the non-observance of which, in accordance with his Word, carries the penalty of eternal damnation. To say to the faithful the contrary would seem to signify misleading them or encouraging them to disobey the will of God, and in such way endangering their eternal salvation.
- God gives to every man assistance in the observance of his Commandments, when such a request is properly made, as the Church has infallibly taught: "God does not command that which is impossible, but in commanding he exhorts you to do that which you are able, and to ask for that which you cannot do, and so he assists you that you might be able to do it" (Council of Trent, session 6, chapter 11) and "and if someone says that even for the man who has been justified and established in grace the commandments of God are impossible to observe: let him be anathema" (Council of Trent, session 6, canon 18.) Following this infallible doctrine, St John Paul II taught: "Keeping God's law in particular situations can be difficult, extremely difficult, but it is never impossible. This is the constant teaching of the Church's tradition" (Encyclical Veritatis splendor, 102) and "All husbands and wives are called in marriage to holiness, and this lofty vocation is fulfilled to the extent that the human person is able to respond to God's command with serene confidence in God's grace and in his or her own will" (Apostolic Exhortation Familiaris consortio, 34).
- The sexual act outside of a valid marriage, and in particular adultery, is always objectively gravely sinful and no circumstance and no reason can render it admissible or pleasing in the sight of God. St Thomas Aquinas says that the Sixth Commandment obliges even in the case where an act of adultery could save a country from tyranny (De Malo, q.15, a.1, ad. 5). St John Paul II taught this perennial truth of the Church: "The negative moral precepts, those prohibiting certain concrete actions or kinds of behaviour as intrinsically evil, do not allow for any legitimate exception. They do not leave room, in any morally acceptable way, for the "creativity" of any contrary determination whatsoever. Once the moral species of an action prohibited by a universal rule is concretely recognized, the only morally good act is that of obeying the moral law and of refraining from the action which it forbids" (Encyclical Veritatis splendor, 67).
- The adulterous union of those who are civilly divorced and "remarried," "consolidated," as they say, over time and characterized by a so-called "proven fidelity" in the sin of adultery, cannot change the moral quality of their act of violation of the sacramental bond of marriage, that is, of their adultery, which remains always an intrinsically evil act. A person who has the true faith and a filial fear of God can never be "understanding" towards acts which are intrinsically evil, as are sexual acts outside of a valid marriage, since these acts are offensive to God.
- The admission of the divorced and "remarried" to Holy Communion constitutes in practice an implicit dispensation from the observance of the Sixth Commandment. No ecclesiastical authority has the power to concede such an implicit dispensation in a single case, or in an exceptional or complex situation or with the goal of achieving a good end (as in example the education of the children born of an adulterous union) invoking for such a concession the principle of mercy, or the "via caritatis," or the maternal care of the Church or affirming not to want to impose many conditions to mercy. St Thomas Aquinas said: "In no circumstances should a person commit adultery (pro nulla enim utilitate debet aliquis adulterium committere)" (De Malo, q.15, a.1, ad. 5).
- A norm which permits the violation of the Sixth Commandment of God and of the sacramental matrimonial bond only in a single case or in exceptional cases, presumably to avoid a general change to the canonical norm, nonetheless always signifies a contradiction of the truth and of the will of God. Consequently, it is psychologically out of place and theologically erroneous to speak in this case of a restrictive norm or of a lesser evil in contrast with the general norm.
- A valid marriage of the baptized is a sacrament of the Church and of its nature has a public character. A subjective judgment of the conscience in relation to the invalidity of one's own marriage, in contrast to the corresponding definitive judgment of an ecclesiastical tribunal, cannot bring consequences for sacramental discipline, since the sacramental discipline always has a public character.
- The Church, and specifically the minister of the sacrament of Penance, does not have the faculty to judge on the state of conscience of an individual member of the faithful or on the rectitude of the intention of the conscience, since "ecclesia de occultis non iudicat" (Council of Trent, session 24, chapter 1). The minister of the sacrament of Penance is consequently not the vicar or representative of the Holy Spirit, able to enter with His light in the innermost recesses of the conscience, since God has reserved such access to the conscience strictly to himself: "sacrarium in quo homo solus est cum Deo" (Vatican Council II, Gaudium et spes, 16). The confessor cannot arrogate to himself the responsibility before God and before the penitent, of implicitly dispensing him from the observance of the Sixth Commandment and of the indissolubility of the matrimonial bond by admitting him to Holy Communion. The Church does not have the faculty to derive consequences for the external forum of sacramental discipline on the basis of a presumed conviction of conscience of the invalidity of one’s own marriage in the internal forum.
- A practice which permits to those who have a civil divorce, the so called "remarried," to receive the sacraments of Penance and the Eucharist, notwithstanding their intention to continue to violate the Sixth Commandment and their sacramental bond of matrimony in the future, would be contrary to Divine truth and alien to the perennial sense of the Catholic Church, to the proven custom, received and faithfully kept from the time of the Apostles and more recently confirmed in a sure manner by St John Paul II (cf. Apostolic Exhortation Familiaris consortio, 84) and by Pope Benedict XVI (cf Apostolic Exhortation Sacramentum caritatis, 29).
- The practice mentioned would be for every rational and sensible person an evident rupture with the perennial and Apostolic practice of the Church and would therefore not represent a development in continuity. In the face of such a fact, no argument would be valid: contra factum non valet argumentum. Such a pastoral practice would be a counter-witness to the indissolubility of marriage and a kind of collaboration on the part of the Church in the propagation of the "plague of divorce," which the Vatican Council II warned against (cf. Gaudium et spes, 47).
- The Church teaches by means of what she does, and she has to do what she teaches. With relation to the pastoral action concerning those in irregular unions, St John Paul II said: "The aim of pastoral action will be to make these people understand the need for consistency between their choice of life and the faith that they profess, and to try to do everything possible to induce them to regularize their situation in the light of Christian principle. While treating them with great charity and bringing them into the life of the respective communities, the pastors of the Church will regrettably not be able to admit them to the sacraments" (Apostolic Exhortation Familiaris consortio, 82).
- An authentic accompaniment of persons who find themselves in an objective state of grave sin and on a corresponding journey of pastoral discernment cannot fail to announce to such people, in all charity, the complete will of God, in such a way that they repent wholeheartedly of their sinful actions of living more uxorio with a person who is not their legitimate spouse. At the same time, an authentic accompaniment and pastoral discernment must encourage them, with the help of God's grace, not to commit such acts in the future. The Apostles and the entire Church throughout two millennia have always announced to mankind the whole truth concerning the Sixth Commandment and the indissolubility of marriage, following the admonition of St Paul the Apostle: "I did not shrink from the responsibility of announcing to you the complete will of God" (Acts 20:27).
- The pastoral praxis of the Church concerning Marriage and the sacrament of the Eucharist has such an importance and such decisive consequences for the faith and the life of the faithful, that the Church, in order to remain faithful to the revealed Word of God, must avoid in this matter any shadow of doubt and confusion. St John Paul II formulated this perennial truth of the Church thus: "With this reminder of the doctrine and the law of the church I wish to instill into everyone the lively sense of responsibility which must guide us when we deal with sacred things like the sacraments, which are not our property, or like consciences, which have a right not to be left in uncertainty and confusion. The sacraments and consciences, I repeat, are sacred, and both require that we serve them in truth. This is the reason for the Church's law" (Apostolic Exhortation Reconciliatio et Paenitentia, 33).
Notwithstanding repeated declarations concerning the immutability of the teaching of the Church concerning divorce, several particular churches nowadays accept divorce in their sacramental practice, and the phenomenon is growing. Only the voice of the Supreme Pastor of the Church can definitively impede a situation where in the future, the Church of our time is described with the following expression: "All the world groaned and noticed with amazement that it has in practice accepted divorce" (ingenuit totus orbis et divortium in praxi se accepisse miratus est), evoking an analogous saying by which St Jerome described the Arian crisis.
Given this very real danger and the widespread plague of divorce within the life of the Church, which is implicitly legitimized by the mentioned norms and applications of the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris laetitia; given that the aforementioned norms and guidelines from some particular churches as a result of today's global culture are in the public domain; given, furthermore, the ineffectiveness of numerous appeals made privately and in a discreet manner to Pope Francis both by many faithful and by some Shepherds of the Church, we are forced to make this urgent appeal to prayer. As successors of the Apostles, we are also moved by the obligation of raising our voices when the most sacred things of the Church and the matter of eternal salvation of souls are in question.
May the following words, with which St John Paul II described the unjust attacks against the faithfulness of the Church’s Magisterium, be a light for all pastors of the Church in these difficult times and encourage them to act in an increasingly united manner: "The Church's Magisterium is often chided for being behind the times and closed to the promptings of the spirit of modern times, and for promoting a course of action which is harmful to humanity, and indeed to the Church herself. By obstinately holding to her own positions, it is said, the Church will end up losing popularity, and more and more believers will turn away from her” (Letter to families, Gratissimam sane, 12).
Considering that the admission of the divorced and so-called "remarried" to the sacraments of Penance and the Eucharist, without requiring of them the obligation to live in continence, constitutes a danger for the faith and for the salvation of souls and furthermore constitutes an offense to the holy will of God; furthermore, taking into consideration that such pastoral practice can never be the expression of mercy, of the "via caritatis" or of the maternal sense of the Church towards souls that are sinning, we make with profound pastoral solicitude this urgent appeal to prayer that Pope Francis may revoke in an unequivocal manner the aforementioned pastoral guidelines which are already introduced in several particular churches. Such an act of the Visible Head of the Church would comfort the shepherds and the faithful of the Church, according to the mandate which Christ, the Supreme Shepherd of souls, has given to the Apostle Peter, and through him to all his successors: "Confirm your brethren!" (Luke 22:32).
May the following words of a holy Pope and of St Catherine of Siena, a Doctor of the Church, be a light and a comfort for all in the Church of our days:
"Error when not resisted, is accepted. Truth, which is not defended, is oppressed” (Pope St Felix III, +492). "Holy Father, God has elected you in the Church, so that you might be an instrument for the stamping out of heresy, the confounding of lies, the exaltation of the Truth, the dissipation of darkness and the manifestation of light" (St Catherine of Siena, +1380).
When Pope Honorius I (625 - 638) adopted an ambiguous attitude towards the spreading of the new heresy of Monothelitism, Saint Sophronius, Patriarch of Jerusalem, sent a bishop from Palestine to Rome, saying to him the following words: "Go to the Apostolic See, where are the foundations of holy doctrine, and do not cease to pray till the Apostolic See condemn the new heresy.“ The condemnation occurred in 649 through the holy pope and martyr Martin I.
We make this appeal to prayer conscious that our failure to do so would have been a serious omission. Christ, the Truth and the Supreme Shepherd, will judge us when He appears. We ask Him, with humility and confidence, to reward all the shepherds and all the sheep with the imperishable crown of glory (cf. 1 Pet. 5:4).
In the spirit of faith and with filial and devout affection we raise our prayer for Pope Francis:
"Oremus pro Pontifice nostro Francisco: Dominus conservet eum, et vivificet eum, et beatum faciat eum in terra, et non tradat eum in animam inimicorum eius. Tu es Petrus, et super hanc petram aedificabo Ecclesiam Meam, et portae inferi non praevalebunt adversus eam."
["Let us pray for Francis, our Pontiff: May the Lord protect him, and give him life, and make him blessed on earth, and not deliver him unto his enemies. You are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it."]
As a concrete means we recommend to recite every day this ancient prayer of the Church or a part of the holy rosary in the intention that Pope Francis may revoke in an unequivocal manner those pastoral guidelines, which permit the divorced and so-called “remarried” to receive the sacraments of Penance and Eucharist without asking them to fulfil the obligation of a life in continence.
18 January 2017, the ancient feast of the Chair of Saint Peter in Rome
+ Tomash Peta, Metropolitan Archbishop of the archdiocese of Saint Mary in Astana
+ Jan Pawel Lenga, Archbishop-Bishop emeritus of Karaganda
+ Athanasius Schneider, Auxiliary Bishop of the archdiocese of Saint Mary in Astana
Editor's Comments: Matthew 16:18 "And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Jesus said; "the gates of hell shall not prevail against 'IT'" (the Church) not 'HIM' (the Pope).
The Church survived the Imposter Pope Paul VI in the 1970's. http://www.tldm.org/News3/impostor.htm The Church survived erroneous popes in the past history of the Church and "IT" will survive them in the future.
"There will be an uncanonically elected pope who will cause a great schism, there will be diverse thoughts preached which will cause many, even those in the different orders to doubt, yea, even agree with those heretics which will cause my Order to divide, then will there be such universal dissensions and persecutions that if those days were not shortened even the elect would be lost." - St. Francis of Assisi (The Reign of Antichrist, Fr. R. Gerald Culleton)
EDITOR'S NOTTE: We welcome your comments at the end of this page. Email a link or print out a copy of this web page to your clergy, family, friends and relatives. Email this page to a friend.
"My children, what I have warned you of the past is developing fast in Rome. The agents of 666 now are in full control of the Curia. O My children, I beg you, as your Mother, to pray and pray for your Vicar. Do much penance and acts of atonement for your bishops. Many shepherds have fallen asleep. Satan has poisoned the minds of many. The doors of the Eternal City of Rome were opened and demons entered to wreak havoc in the House of My Son.” - Our Lady, June 18, 1977
WAR AMONG YOUR CLERGY
"The Eternal City of Rome shall go through labor pains. The struggle shall lead to blood within the streets. There shall be a war among your clergy. It shall be bishop against bishop and cardinal against cardinal, for 666 has entered upon Rome. I repeat, My children: awaken from your slumber! 666, the forces and agents of satan, have entered upon Rome!” - Our Lady, July 24, 1976
We strongly encourage you to print and/or email copies of this web page to all the bishops and clergy. Also, email or mail a copy of this web page to the news media and as many other people as possible. Email a copy of this page to everyone you know.
We urgently need your prayers and financial support to be able to continue to create these web pages. Click here... Thank you in advance.
When you pray the Holy Rosary, you have Our Lady's hand in your hand. When you pray the Holy Rosary, you have the power of God in your hands. Start now! Let's All Pray the Rosary Together Around the World for God to Restrain the Hierarchy of the Catholic Church from Error... Click here...
The Virgin Mary's Bayside Prophecy Books are Now Available in E-book Version. Click Here Now!
Our Lady of the Roses Awesome Bayside Prophecies... http://www.tldm.org/Bayside/ These prophecies came from Jesus, Mary, and the saints to Veronica Lueken at Bayside, NY, from 1968 to 1995.
"Do not be misled by the outer clothing of man, for there are many wolves in sheep's clothing, wearing the apparel of rank. Know that many have given themselves to satan.
"Pray, pray much for those who wear the highest mitres, for they, too, have set themselves onto the road to hell. Your prayers and your acts of sacrifice and those who hear My voice, pray much for the Red Hats that have gone onto the wide road." - Our Lady, October 2, 1974
HIGHEST PLACES OF THE CHURCH
"We ask that you pray much. Pray for those in the House of God who have lost their way. Many mitres are now going onto the road to perdition. Pray for them, for it is of great sorrow to Our hearts to see a man of God fall from his mission.
"Satan has entered into the highest places of the Church.
"Pray much. I have asked you in the past to help patch the cracks. The bark of Peter flounders.
"You will stand fast with Our Vicar. Do not allow your hearts, through your ears and human senses, to be misled. The enemies of God send out false interpretations.” - Our Lady, April 13, 1974
CONTROL OF MANY MAJOR POSITIONS
"Control—you must know, my child, and tell the world that satan has control now of many major positions in the House of God, in the Eternal City of Rome. Traitors surround your Vicar. His sufferings are great.
"Already they have chosen his successor. But pray, my children, pray much that he does not be removed, for woe to the world! The crucifixion of the Mystical Body of Christ! Woe to mankind!"
Veronica - Now Michael is stepping back, and he's now pointing with his spear. He has a spear in his right hand. He's pointing with his spear now, and he's pointing to a cardinal. And he's now writing above his head: "W".
Now he's going over—I should be able to see him; he's standing right in front of him, and he's pointing to the next cardinal, and he's writing above his head: "A".
And he's then going to the next one—he's sitting way over at the end, though, and he's writing above his head: "S".
Now he's coming forward, and he's pointing his spear with disdain at a "V", a big "V". A big "V" now is appearing on the head of, I guess he's a bishop, or archbishop. He's wearing the same kind of a, like a . . . a . . . he's got a biretta-like, one of those little round hats. It's sort of a purplish color. And now above his head is written the letter "V".
Now Michael is bending forward.
St. Michael - "They are the initials, my child. You will pray for them, and ask many of earth's children to pray that they come out of the darkness. Their souls wallow in sin. They are blinded, and they are misleading those under their rule.
"V. does much damage to the Holy Father [Pope Paul VI] by changing his correspondence. V. rewrites his letters. V. censors his mail. He did not, my child, receive the medals you sent to him. He did not receive your correspondence, my child. The Holy Father shall receive his knowledge from Mary, the Queen of Heaven and his Mother." - St. Michael, August 21, 1974
“SET TO RIGHTS THE DAMAGE”
“I, Michael, guardian of the House of God, give fair warning to all cardinals and bishops in all houses upon earth, churches, that you must set to rights the damage that you have created, the damage that has destroyed many souls.
"It will be a command of the Father from Heaven that all in authority defrock and excommunicate those under their rule who seek to destroy the Faith as given by the Father from Heaven.
"Speak, my child; speak now as I have directed you. There is a major law in the Faith of Jesus Christ that none shall enter into secret societies of the Masons. The sons of satan are rulers, known by the name of Freemasons. All who join this heinous..."
Veronica - Oh! Oh, my goodness! Oh!
St. Michael - "All who join this secret society will immediately be condemned to the abyss forever.
"Those in rule will excommunicate and defrock all who enter and make pact with the separated brethren and who will compromise the Faith with the separated brethren.” - St. Michael, August 21, 1974
PLAN OF LUCIFER
"You will stand behind your Vicar. The agents of hell surround him. They will not remove him from the Seat of Peter. A greater punishment falls upon man should he be removed from the Seat of Peter! It is the plan of Lucifer to sit his agent upon the Seat. I have warned you many times that your ways have led you into great destruction.
"The hand of God will fall heavy upon your world. For a man to let himself fall into perdition in his lay life . . . but when this perdition has entered into the House of God, it calls for a speedy and fast destruction! For all that is rotten will fall. Weak vines will break, boughs will be bent, but the cross of the living God shall not be bent by the will of man and to satisfy the desires of a corrupt generation! No-o-o! For woe to those who promote evil in the House of God! They will be held accountable in full measure for the fall of the souls entrusted to their care." - Our Lady, May 30, 1973
ANTIPOPE OF HISTORY
"My children, in the past My Church, My people have gone through crucibles of suffering, but I say unto you: My House, My Church upon earth is passing through a trial far greater than any in past history. Lucifer and his agents now are working with diligence and are most successful at this moment in their striving to topple the Seat of Peter and to place in Rome a pope that is the antipope of history." - Jesus, June 18, 1978
"The Holy Father will soon undergo a great trial. You will all gather round him and support him on his cross. You will not set up the machinery for the entrance of satan's agent onto the Seat of Peter, for when you do you have reached the beginning of the end!" - St. Peter, August 5, 1972
TRAVELING ROAD OF FALLEN ANGELS
"To all of Our bishops and cardinals: awaken from your sleep! This warning is given so that you will have time to make amends. You are burrowing like rats into the foundation of My House! In your quest to improve, you are destroying My House! In your arrogance, you are traveling the road of the fallen angels! Modernization—you shall not change to please human nature! You will bring man to his God through discipline. The rules have been given to you, set down very clearly in the Book of life, the Bible. You will not change the words to suit your fallen nature! My word to you is this: Return My House to the rule! A House in darkness will shut its doors. The filth must be cleansed!" - Jesus, December 6, 1974
USING RANK TO DESTROY SOULS
"Those who have the highest rank in My Son's House, in the houses throughout your world, are using their rank to destroy many souls. Pray, pray much for them, for they, too, shall burn in the fires of hell.” - Our Lady, August 14, 1974
MAN OF DARK SECRETS
"I see that the high priests of the House of God have become soft in their ways. They cater to their bodies and do not wish to sacrifice and make penance. There will be no easy road to the Kingdom. They will get down on their knees, and they will starve their worldly bodies until they rid themselves of the demons within them.
"Unless you listen now to my words of caution, you will fall into the trap that is being set for you. The enemy is within the House of God. He will seek to remove your Vicar from among you, and when he does he will place a man of dark secrets upon the Seat of Peter!" - St. Thomas Aquinas, August 21, 1972
CARDINAL AGAINST CARDINAL
“When I am returned to remain guard at the tabernacles, and my name is returned, you will find the people flocking back into the houses of their God. Instead, now I have been locked out and satan has been invited in. His agents fill the seats of the houses of God. The battle will rage with great ferocity in the House of God—bishop against bishop, cardinal against cardinal, until the score has been settled in favor of the Eternal Father, your Creator.” - St. Michael, August 21, 1974
Directives from Heaven... http://www.tldm.org/directives/directives.htm
D36 - Bishops (Part 1) PDF
D37 - Bishops (Part 2) PDF
D122 - Antichrist PDF
D129 - Third Secret, Part 1 - 666 in Rome PDF
D130 - Third Secret, Part 2 - Satan entered the Church in 1972 PDF
D131 - Third Secret, Part 3 - Satan in highest realms of the hierarchy PDF
D132 - Third Secret, Part 4 - Bishop against bishop, cardinal against cardinal PDF
D133 -The Apocalypse/Revelations PDF
D155 - Antipope of History PDF
D186 - Excommunication PDF
D188 - Wrath of God PDF
D190 - Cardinals, Part 1 PDF
D191 - Cardinals, Part 2 PDF
D192 - Cardinals, Part 3 PDF
D300 - Satan's War Against the Papacy, Part 1 PDF
D301 - Satan's war against the Papacy, Part 2 PDF
EDITOR'S COMMENT: Evil is accelerating and the Anti-Christ forces are gaining power in the world. When the persecution starts, all Christian web sites on the internet will be forced to close. Be sure to have in your possession all the following items: the Bayside Prophecy books, Bayside Medals, Douay-Rheims Bibles, the Protection Packets, Candles, Sacramentals, and Religious Books. Purchase these items now while they are still available! You will urgently need them in the days ahead. Also, you can print out all PDF files for the Directives from Heaven and all of the Bayside Prophecies. Copy Our Lady's messages and the Directives from Heaven now while they are still available! Pray to the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance on how to prepare now and for the days ahead when the Antichrist is revealed. Viva Cristo Rey!
Bishop Athanasius Schneider: Synod Interim Report ‘Clearly a Prefabricated Text’ Representing a ‘Radical Neo-Pagan Ideology’...
Archbishop Burke preaches tough Communion rule: Turn away abortion-rights backers under pain of mortal sin
Archbishop Burke: Bishops must discipline pro-abortion Catholic politicians
Pope Benedict supports excommunication for pro-abortion politicians: "Incompatible with receiving Communion"
Pope Benedict XVI says that refusing Holy Communion to pro-abortion politicians is a "doctrine of the Church"
Honduran Cardinal: "A politician who publicly supports abortion, he excommunicates himself"
Pope Benedict warns pro-abortion politicians against receiving Communion unworthily
Catholics must be free of grave sin to receive Holy Communion
Archbishop Burke: more profoundly sorrowful would be a bishop who failed "to safeguard the worthy reception of Communion"
Sacrilegious Communion and the U.S. bishops
Austrian Bishop Lugner says mall owner excommunicated for providing space for abortion clinic
Bishop Henry says he would refuse Prime Minister Holy Communion, would consider excommunication
Bishops and bald eagles, Judie Brown, March 2, 2007
Cardinal Ratzinger said, "The minister of Holy Communion must refuse to distribute it." He did not say 'could,' or 'may,' but that he "must," Barbara Kralis, July 6, 2004
Prohibition is worthless without enforcement, Barbara Kralis, June 24, 2004
Is not murder just as evil as lust in the eyes of God? Barbara Kralis, June 8, 2004
Ten questions regarding the denial of the Eucharist, Barbara Kralis, May 24, 2004
There are 4 Things You Must Have to Survive the End Times:
1.) The Douay-Rheims Holy Bible...
"I ask that all who hear My voice will take their Bibles, and if they do not have one, search, but find the right Bible, those printed not after 1965, My children." - Jesus, October 5, 1985
"You must all obtain a copy of the Book of life and love, the Bible. Do not accept the new mods. Try to find in your bookstores the old Bibles, My children, for many are being changed to suit the carnal nature of man. I repeat, sin has become a way of life." - Our Lady, October 6, 1992
"I must ask you all to read but a few short chapters a day now, the Book of life and love, your Bible. Knowledge must be gained for all the disciples of My Son, for you will be attacked by scientific minds. But do not be concerned what you will say to them when accosted, for the words will be given to you by the Spirit." - Our Lady, April 10, 1976
The Douay-Rheims Bible was published in 1899. It is the official Bible of the Roman Catholic Church. Almost all other Bibles have been rewritten by Satan. See: http://www.tldm.org/directives/d33.htm , http://www.tldm.org/directives/d415.htm and http://www.tldm.org/directives/d182.htm If you don't have a Douay-Rheims Bible order it now! (Order Form) Yours and your loved ones salvation could depend on it.
Read the Bible cover to cover. If you read 4 chapters a day, you will complete the whole Bible in 334 days. I have read the Bible 2 times and working on the third time. A 75 year old Baptism gentleman told me that he and his wife have read the Bible nine times. Wow!
2.) The Complete Virgin Mary’s Bayside Prophesies in 6 Paperback Books...
The Virgin Mary brings directions from God, the Father in Heaven on how to survive the end times. God, the Father, through the Virgin Mary, tells what is coming, how to prepare for it, how to survive it, and how to even stop it. These six volumes along with the Bible are most important to save yourself and your loved ones. Order it now. Tomorrow may be to late. These 6 pocket size paperback books costs $33.00.
3.) Heaven's Home Protection Packet...
Heaven’s Home Protection Packet...
Our Lord stated we must have crucifixes upon the outside of all of our outside doors. In the "Heaven’s Home Protection Packet" there are instructions, four crucifixes, a tube of special cement for wooden or metal crucifixes. Wooden crucifixes adhere better to the doors when the aluminum strap is removed from the back. Put a light coat of cement on the back of the crucifix and then press it to the outside of the door. If you have any problems, you can call us at 616-698-6448 for assistance. This Heaven’s Home Protection Packet is available for a donation of $10.00 plus $4.00 shipping and handling. Send $14.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. Item # P15 (Order Form)
Crucifix on front and back door... The only real protection against terrorists...
Jesus - "Pray and wear your sacramentals. And, also, My children, I ask you again to place a crucifix upon your door. Both front and back doors must have a crucifix. I say this to you because there will be carnage within your areas, and this will pass you by if you keep your crucifix upon your doors." (6-30-84) (Testimonies of lives and homes saved by the crucifixes.) http://www.tldm.org/news/crucifix.htm (Order Form)
4.) Heaven's Personal Protection Packet...
Heaven’s Personal Protection Packet . . .
Our Lady tells us to be protected from all evil, we must wear the following sacramentals around our necks: a Rosary, a crucifix, the St. Benedict medal, Our Lady of the Roses medal, the Miraculous Medal, and the scapular. We have all of these sacramentals in a packet we call "Heaven's Personal Protection Packet." This packet is available for a donation of $7.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. Send $10.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. Item # P5 (Order Form)
Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers promises to help protect our children. On September 13, 1977, She said, "He has an army of ogres wandering now throughout your country and all of the countries of the world. They are in possession of great power; so wear your sacramentals, and protect your children and your households. Learn the use every day of holy water throughout your household. Insist even with obstructions, insist that your children always wear a sacramental. One day they will understand that they will repel the demons."
On February 1, 1974, Our Lady said, "My children, know the value of these sacramentals. Guard your children well. You must awaken to the knowledge that you will not be protected without the sacramentals. Guard your children's souls. They must be surrounded with an aura of purity. Remove them if necessary from the sources of contamination, be it your schools or even false pastors."
This Heaven’s Personal Protection Packet is available for a donation of $7.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. Send $10.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. You may use your MasterCard, VISA, or American Express and call 1-616-698-6448. Item # P5 (Order Form)
Incredible Bayside Prophecies on the United States and Canada book . . .
We have researched the Bayside Prophecies on the United States and Canada and put these outstanding prophecies in a 360 page pocket size paperback book. Veronica said it was very good. It tells what is going to happen here and how to prepare for it. Every North American must read this book! Item #B2 Cost $5.00 (Order Form)
Your names have been written in Heaven… "It is not by accident that you are called by My Mother, for your names have been written in Heaven.... But with this great grace you have great responsibility to send this Message from Heaven throughout the world, for if you are able to recover just one more for Heaven, an additional star shall be placed in your crown." - Jesus, August 5, 1975
A great obligation to go forward... "It is not by accident that you are called by My Mother, for it is by merit and the prayers that have risen to Heaven for your salvation. For those who have received the grace to hear the Message from Heaven, you have a great obligation to go forward and bring this Message to your brothers and sisters. Do not expect a rest upon your earth, for you will have eternal rest very soon." - Jesus, June 12, 1976
The sin of omission... "The sin of omission shall condemn many to hell, be they layman or Hierarchy. I repeat: not the sin of commission, but the sin of omission will commit many to hell." Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1980
My gift to help spread Our Lady of the Roses' messages to the world.
We encourage everyone to print or email copies of this web page to all the Bishops and all the clergy. Also, email or send this web page to the news media and as many people as possible.
Email this page to a friend.
| Home - Latest News | Introduction | Bayside Prophecies | Directives from Heaven | Order Form | Miracles & Cures | Veronica Lueken | Miraculous Photos | Bible | Radio Program |
The electronic form of this document is
Quotations are permissible as long as this web site is acknowledged with a hyperlink to: http://www.tldm.org
Copyright © These Last Days Ministries, Inc. 1996 - 2017 All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 40 616-698-6448
Lowell, MI 49331-0040
Revised: January 19, 2017