| Home - Latest News | Introduction | Bayside Prophecies | Directives from Heaven | Order Form | Testimonies | Veronica Lueken | Miraculous Photos | Bible | Radio Program |
"the satanic tube, the television"
Television: pathetic sights and consequences
"There will be no excuses accepted for having these [TVs] in your presence. They are destroyers of the soul and corrupters of the mind: they take you from your moments of meditation; they take you from reading the words of the good Book, your Bible; they present to you a way of life that is not akin to the way of your God." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 27, 1975
The following excerpt is from Airwaves from Hell, by Father Frank Poncelet:
Consider these sadly pathetic and unfortunate scenes, all too familiar and increasingly so in our ever degenerating “normal” and ordinary way of life, of which this writer has taken note:
1. Nursing home residents, nearing the end of their twilight years, and having few clear-minded hours in their remaining days, have their minds and eyes “glued” to the large screen in the lobbies, or individual sets in rooms. Robbing the final moments of prayer, rosaries and contemplation of God, these hours are filled with spiritually harmful, pagan fantasies.
2. A priest alone in his rectory late on Saturday night, watching hours of late-night “garbage” or videos. His breviary is not prayed and rosaries long ago discontinued. His “second self” is submerged in materialistic, immoral temptations which include sex scenes about unfaithful priests and nuns.
3. Small children, whose first light of reason is dawning, have their first impressions of life filled with hour after hour of misinformation and the unreal life of television.
4. Poor farmer, with a huge dish southwest of his dilapidated house; the most up-to-date TV and VCR equipment is in his battered living room. He is far behind with field work, chores and farm payments; complains about low farm commodity prices, but he has so many hours diverted to the fantasy world of the screen that there would be few remaining to produce good crops regardless of price.
5. Family needs both Dad and Mom working full time (and robbing hours from family life) to make payments on latest model TV equipment and accessories, pay the baby sitter, and payments on all the needless gadgets and travel which TV persuaded them to buy with their credit cards.
6. Empty church on week night for our Lady’s devotions and Eucharistic benediction. Can’t miss favorite nightly programs; the latter also convinces them that the former belongs to a past age and is no longer relevant.
7. Seeing a blessed statue on the TV set that supposedly might cause Our Lady to condone or convert satan!
8. Young lady, nominally Catholic, approaching an abortion mill--she has learned to justify fornication from TV, and was only “doing what everyone else would” in her condition.
9. Catholic marriage break-up--one spouse insisted on TV and its domination, while the other, aware of its harm, could no longer live with “the thing” in the house--or one spouse learned all about his “rights” and “freedoms” from TV’s indoctrination and finds marital vows and obligations simply “out of date” and no longer binding.
10. So as not to miss numerous TV programs, the family has a set in the living room, kitchen, every bedroom, lawn table, motor home, at the beach, in the customized van, at the workplace, basement bar, laundry room, cab of farm tractor, in the boat, and near grandmother’s death bed.
11. Family rosary was discontinued--interfered with “family type” TV shows.
12. Copy of the latest magazine with schedule of TV programs (with immodest picture on its cover) on a table at the home of good, (and considered holy) loveable older widow’s home; at least two TV sets on the main floor of her home.
13. Girl loses her vocation to religious life, because she was scandalized by TV programs that portrayed priests and nuns as rather “stupid.”
14. Young man was dismissed from seminary because of low grades--TV had absorbed his study time.
15. Priest called too late to death-bed; he attempted “commendation” prayers for the deceased, but had to ask the family to please turn off the blaring TV situated four feet from the deceased one’s head.
16. Young man in jail for imitating sex crimes seen on TV and videos.
17. At an annual banquet dinner for an organization that is mainly made up of Catholics the entertainment has a comedian imitating famous personalities. He uses constant profanity, gutter talk, sex-related words, indecent gestures, and some sacrilegious, anti-traditional Catholic jokes. The large audience of Catholics laughs hilariously--the humor is no different from television, which has long since conditioned their conscience and opened their minds to full acceptance of this type of humor. They consider such a performer to be a great “artist”!
18. There are some good bishops and cardinals in the Church, and very often they are given the heaviest crosses to bear. The Cardinal Archbishop of New York [the late Cardinal O’Connor] suffers weekly abuse from the media (television especially), because he maintains constant teachings of the Church on sexual morality. In face, when he wakes up on Monday mornings, he wonders how, when, and where they will “strike” this week. Trying to be compassionate to those perverted souls who promote their evil ways, the media, which justifies and publicizes them, are vicious and constant. But what must also hurt him is that some of his brother bishops elsewhere in the country give support to his attackers’ perversions and to the media.
19. Youth, adults, families--Catholics of all ages--watching “dirty” or in other ways immoral, movies by way of video rentals or purchases. This has come to be an additional evil use of the television monster. If conscience is not already deadened, this new means can complete the job quickly. They are made more insidious because of easy access and the “everybody’s using them” syndrome. And along with regular TV immorality, if you ask “why?”--why are you doing this?--the reply is something like the response of a well-known mountain climber gave after he was the first to successfully scale a seemingly impossible mountain that included jagged ice--“Because it was there.” Another cliché that apparently is assumed regarding sinful technical devices (television and videos), “If it can be made--it can be used!”
20. Very young boys, seven, six or even five--taught to say impure four-letter words and curse words in their acting parts for TV programs, videos and movies.
21. After twenty hours of television and twenty hours of rock music on radios--forty hours of questionable, electronic entertainment per week, the young couple experts to be further entertained during the forty-five minutes per week--only time given to religion, at the Sunday obligation Mass--even insisting on rock type “hymn” (!?) lest they be bored.
22. Having had their “values clarified” by TV, and unable to attempt recollection necessary for any divine contemplation, one author adds: Young theology students insist on a modern Christology where the sense of mystery is de-emphasized; therefore, also want a popular, “contemporary” liturgy which seems to be more a product of erudition than the fruit of contemplation.
23. Seeing large, holy pictures of Our Lord, Our Blessed Mother, and other saints stripped from the walls of Catholic homes while pictures of TV heroes, ever more daring and seductive replace them.
24. Because of endless impure, sex-related scenes on television, consecrated celibacy is questioned by modernist theologians; they say such is impossible for modern priest candidates to endure. Obviously celibacy and television are incompatible, therefore “celibacy has to go, not television.”
25. Since TV has thoroughly disseminated the contraceptive and abortion mentality, birth rate has fallen to the extent that public schools and staff are “hurting for customers”. Apparent solution is for State Education Department to “throw more money” at them so new and more devious programs (classroom sex education, for example) can keep the schools staff open and employed--more classes for few students are required.
26. A retired couple sit and watch Phil Donahue on a weekday morning. he has a studio full of self-proclaimed homosexuals, and a woman who is vociferously proclaiming their rights. Supposedly there is a “balance” in the message, because a man is present who weakly states that their acts are immoral and sinful. (Of course, he is a minority of one). At show’s end, the camera makes a quick sweep of naked men in the front row audience--sort of a quick flash and also a “mist” to prevent total exposure of their naked bodies, but clear enough to prevent television’s unchaste shock. The elderly couple, formerly secure in their Faith and now confused, come to their Pastor making him defend the correct Church’s morality on such an issue.
27. Concerned priest has to defend sacred truths, sacraments and sacramentals to a group who are convinced that these are no longer relevant—constant TV programming made them believe that any religious beliefs that have not changed to be in line with modern TV times have questionable meaning.
28. With the many “freedoms” and “rights” which television insists that we must have, and wants to make universal, there are obvious contradictions. In fact, television “freedom” locks one into a confinement, where there is no freedom and no room for serious consideration of unchangeable, Catholic morals. The right to such consideration appears to be denied when “equal” (or even minimal) time is requested to rebut the immorality of many TV programs.
29. Many good, concerned, Catholic spiritual groups have clearly identified the grave immorality which pervades society, both within and without the Church. They also correctly point to the satanic dissemination of such evils: television. But for one reason or another, all of them stop short of suggesting the “first step” to take (along with the prayer and sacrifice): Get rid of television in the home.
30. If television tolerates anything Catholic, by way of news or events, it must be that of the most liberal, ultra feminist, anti-papal Catholics, who are “wide open” to all sexual permissiveness and perversion. And, of course, priest and nuns in such televised “news” items are wearing secular clothes. But when prime time programs portray anything Catholic, it is just the opposite in their ridicule of Catholic doctrine and traditions—priests are wearing cassocks or clerical clothing; sisters wearing habits; church are unrenovated; sacraments and sacramentals are depicted in the way that God fearing Catholics hold dear.
31. Progress toward a new Global Government has been steadily promoted and is being sold to American minds. People in richer countries allow this movement, not because their natural intelligence or inclinations indicate the need for it, but because they have been lied to; and that lied has been played into their eyes and ears by a “prostituted, Godless media” playing the role of midwife in the birth of new, Godless, one-world government.
32. The “Kingship of Christ”, although a great feast day in our Church, is, thanks to television control of minds, an alien concept to young Catholics who view it as a sort of “treason” to our American government. So much for Church influence vs. television influence.
33. Until very recent years legitimate fears were expressed that technology would build weapons that would annihilate mankind. This remains a threat as such weapons now exist. But new economic evils have arisen in world technology where evil controls communications that destroy the souls of mankind—a much worse annihilation.
34. The two most influential sources in a small mid-western town, used to be its Catholic Church and Catholic school. Today, the school is gone, the Church severely weakened; the great influence of the Catholic Church has been replaced by the influence of taverns and television.
35. Many teachers, preachers, administrators, foremen and others who speak before groups now tend to mirror “talk show artists” in their gestures, mannerisms and language. “Mommy, my teacher is getting more and more like …. on TV last night!”
Perhaps the Catholic reader, who is a television viewer, could write another thirty-five or more evil notables (pathetic sights and consequences) or even 350, from his observations.
"They vomit filth! They corrupt the minds of the young and old. They are the boxes created by satan to invade your homes! They have invaded your homes. Take the axe to them!" - Our Lady of the Roses, November 1, 1974
amazing Bayside Prophecies...
"It has become the center of brainwashing for your children, and it will become the mechanical instrument for controlling your mind. At this time I will not go further into detail, but watch what your scientific man shall command to destroy his fellow man." - Jesus, April 2, 1977
PROGRAMMED TO KILL
"All medias are now controlled. Your children, by manner of the infernal boxes in your homes, the televisions, are being now schooled to kill, to sin. And many parents shall be murdered by their own children! And why? Because you all failed to recognize what is happening before your very eyes: your children are being programmed to kill. A steady diet of violence will lead to the spirit being dulled and the sensitivity being dulled until even murder is condoned." - Our Lady, May 13, 1978
THEY LAUGH AT YOU
"Are you turning them over to the satanic tube, the television? Yes, My children, they are learning to kill by the television. They are learning disrespect for the parents. They laugh at you when you are not watching. . . . "
Veronica - Now I see a picture forming in the sky. It shows a terrible scene on a television. It shows a young child butchering a cat. The child watching this goes to the kitchen, takes out a large bread knife, and—oh, my God! He's plunging it into the back of his mother! Now the scene is becoming very dark; I don't see anything else. It's ghastly! - Jesus, March 18, 1989
"We ask all parents to keep a steady hand on their children. Bar them from all the insensitive acts being committed on the diabolical tube of satan, your television. I ask if you cannot monitor your set, to remove it immediately from your home, for your children will even resort to murder if they continue to watch the programming." - Our Lady, June 18, 1992
"They vomit filth! They corrupt the minds of the young and old. They are the boxes created by satan to invade your homes! They have invaded your homes. Take the axe to them!" - Our Lady, November 1, 1974
"This world is polluted with sin. Satan, the devil, is capturing young souls to take them to hell with rock music and sex. MTV is satan's way. Please don't listen. It is satanic." - Our Lady,** November 14, 1992
**From the response dictated to Veronica to a teenage girl. See "Two Letters" audio tape. available from Shrine catalog.
"Your medias of entertainment are polluted. Your children must be protected against this pollution in pornography and exploitation of sex.
"O parents, you have the greatest battle now to keep the souls of your children from contamination. The eyes are the mirror of the soul, so protect your children's eyes: watch what they read and what they look upon. Discipline your children and you shall not cry later as parents." - Our Lady, June 16, 1977
"There will be no excuses accepted for having these in your presence. They are destroyers of the soul and corrupters of the mind: they take you from your moments of meditation; they take you from reading the words of the good Book, your Bible; they present to you a way of life that is not akin to the way of your God." - Our Lady, September 27, 1975
Directives from Heaven...
D42 - Mass Media PDF
D72 - Television PDF
The great moral dangers of television
Television presents to you “a way of
life that is not akin to the way of your God”
Pope Pius XI on the corrupting influence
of television and movies
Archbishop O'Malley calls MTV 'poisonous'
Key lawmaker calls for criminalizing TV indecency, Netscape News, April 5, 2005
The nefarious power of television
Place a Crucifix on the
outside of your front and back door... The only real
protection against terrorists...
Jesus - "Pray and wear your sacramentals. And, also, My children, I ask you again to place a crucifix upon your door. Both front and back doors must have a crucifix. I say this to you because there will be carnage within your areas, and this will pass you by if you keep your crucifix upon your doors." (6-30-84) (Testimonies of lives and homes saved by the crucifixes.) http://www.tldm.org/news/crucifix.htm
Heaven’s Home Protection Packet...
Our Lord stated we must have crucifixes upon the outside of all of our outside doors. In the "Heaven’s Home Protection Packet" there are instructions, four crucifixes, and a tube of special cement for wooden or metal crucifixes. Wooden crucifixes adhere better to the doors when the aluminum strap is removed from the back. Put a light coat of cement on the back of the crucifix and then press it to the outside of the door. If you have any problems, you can call us at 616-698-6448 for assistance. This Heaven’s Home Protection Packet is available for a donation of $7.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. Send $10.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. Item # P15 (Order Form)
Heaven’s Personal Protection Packet . . .
Our Lady tells us to be protected from all evil, we must wear the following sacramentals around our necks: a rosary, a crucifix, the St. Benedict medal, Our Lady of the Roses medal, the Miraculous Medal, and the scapular. We have all of these sacramentals in a packet we call "Heaven's Personal Protection Packet." This packet is available for a donation of $6.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. Send $9.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. Item # P5 (Order Form)
Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers
promises to help protect our children. On September 13, 1977, She said, "He has
an army of ogres wandering now throughout your country and all of the countries
of the world. They are in possession of great power; so wear your sacramentals,
and protect your children and your households. Learn the use every day of holy
water throughout your household. Insist even with obstructions, insist that your
children always wear a sacramental. One day they will understand that they will
repel the demons."
On February 1, 1974, Our Lady said, "My children, know the value of these sacramentals. Guard your children well. You must awaken to the knowledge that you will not be protected without the sacramentals. Guard your children's souls. They must be surrounded with an aura of purity. Remove them if necessary from the sources of contamination, be it your schools or even false pastors."
This Heaven’s Personal Protection Packet is available for a donation of $6.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. Send $9.00 to TLD Ministries, P.O. Box 40, Lowell, MI 49331. You may use your MasterCard, VISA, or American Express and call 1-616-698-6448. Item # P5 (Order Form)
The Virgin Mary’s Bayside Prophesies book . . .
The six volumes have all of Our Lady’s Bayside messages from 1970 through 1994. Some of these have never been published before. This is a type of a survival book. It tells what is coming and how to prepare for it spiritually and materially. It is a must book for the days ahead. This is a great way to spread Our Lady’s messages to our family, friends and relatives. (Order Form)
Incredible Bayside Prophecies on the United States and
Canada book . . .
We have researched the Bayside Prophecies on the United States and Canada and put these outstanding prophecies in a 360 page pocket size paperback book. Veronica said it was very good. It tells what is going to happen here and how to prepare for it. Every North American must read this book! Item #B2 Cost $5.00 (Order Form)
Your names have been written in Heaven… "It is not by accident that you are called by My Mother, for your names have been written in Heaven.... But with this great grace you have great responsibility to send this Message from Heaven throughout the world, for if you are able to recover just one more for Heaven, an additional star shall be placed in your crown." - Jesus, August 5, 1975
A great obligation to go forward... "It is not by accident that you are called by My Mother, for it is by merit and the prayers that have risen to Heaven for your salvation. For those who have received the grace to hear the Message from Heaven, you have a great obligation to go forward and bring this Message to your brothers and sisters. Do not expect a rest upon your earth, for you will have eternal rest very soon." - Jesus, June 12, 1976
The sin of omission... "The sin of omission shall condemn many to hell, be they layman or Hierarchy. I repeat: not the sin of commission, but the sin of omission will commit many to hell." - Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1980
We encourage everyone to print or email copies of this web page to all the Bishops and all the clergy. Also, email or send this web page to the news media and as many people as possible.
Email this page to a friend.
| Home - Latest News | Introduction | Bayside Prophecies | Directives from Heaven | Order Form | Miracles & Cures | Veronica Lueken | Miraculous Photos | Bible | Radio Program |
The electronic form of this document is
Quotations are permissible as long as this web site is acknowledged with a hyperlink to: http://www.tldm.org
Copyright © These Last Days Ministries, Inc. 1996 - 2011 All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 40 616-698-6448
Lowell, MI 49331-0040
Revised: April 02, 2012